Business Development Manager - MENA
Ref. No.: BDM/MENA
Business Development Manager - MENA
- Under the guidance of the Business Development Director for the assigned region, develop business development (BD) action plans and targets for specific segment or market and deploy for high impact on top line growth.
- Lead the sales processes with potential clients and close deals.
- Deliver demo-presentations.
- Prepare and/or lead the preparation of tender documentation and customized proposal of services.
- Serve as an expert and advisor to the customer’s management on the business solutions that Software Group provides and that can meet customer’s needs at best.
- Champion the CRM process as part of having a view of the sales funnel of opportunities, proposals into order intake.
- Manage relationship with a network of contacts with potential clients, current clients, investors and donors.
- Prepare weekly BD reporting for the region and monthly reporting to the regional senior management team.
- Prepare and disseminate internally updates on market trend, driver and competition landscape.
- Participate as company representative at international conferences and forums.
- Provide input to company strategic goals through helping in formulating company processes, policies, product and service road maps.
- Work closely with the regional senior management team to establish commercial strategies to grow market share and maximize the region’s financial performance through supporting order intake and creating new revenue streams.
- Implement the action plans, related to the commercial strategies, including joint actions in result of the close interaction and coordination with the global BD team and internal business support units (Marketing and Commercial Operations).
- This position reports to the Business Development Director and does not have direct reports.
- Beirut, Lebanon
- University degree – Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration, Management will be considered an advantage.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in sales of technically oriented professional services or software industry.
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets.
- Knowledge of the phases of the service sales cycle.
- Good technical knowledge or ability to quickly grasp key concepts, pertaining to the banking, microfinance or telecommunications industries and, more specifically, payment and alternative delivery channels solutions.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to understand the macro parameters and attention to the details
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- Excellent negotiation and influence skills.
- Excellent analytical skills to understand the micro parameters and pay attention to the details
- Customer focused, results-oriented and effective.
- Fluent English, Arabic and French are required.
- Willingness to travel.
General requirements for all SG employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time.
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company.
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements.
- Must have fluency in English and clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues.
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV to email@example.com in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.