Deputy CFO, Sofia, Bulgaria
Ref. No.: DCFO/Sf
About the position:
We are looking for a reliable Deputy CFO that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
Position is located at Sofia, Bulgaria and reports to the Global CFO of the Company.
- Oversee operations of the Finance Department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action
- Maintain the financial health of the organization
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
- Develop trends and projections for the company’s finances
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Participate in the preparation of the company’s budgets and Business Plan
- Improve measurement of KPIs of departments and Management Accounts
- Implement global ERP system within the Group
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and monitor own work to ensure quality
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Proven track record as an effective liaison between Executive Management and Business units
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Superior problem-solving and analytical skills with solutions-oriented approach
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Professional qualification such as ACCA/CFA/CPA or similar will be considered an advantage
General Requirements for All SG Employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.