Full Stack Developer, Nairobi, KENYA
Ref. No.: FSD_Nairobi
quality of life of millions of people worldwide.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- An additional plus knowing any of Cassandra, ReactNative, Swift, Python, Java, C#, C/C++, .Net,
- Understanding advanced design architecture principles with good knowledge about microservices
- and good design practices.
- Experience in working with graphic designers and in converting designs into visual elements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Energy, self-motivation, and a can-do approach.
- Fluency in English.
As а valuable member of our “Development & Implementation” teams, you are going to be part of the end-to-end design, development, implementation, and continuous evolution of our innovative multi-tier platforms and applications used across the globe. You are going to provide technology leadership and lead small teams and project implementations, utilizing the latest technologies, development processes, and integrating with various systems and services.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Champion new and improve existing design methodologies. Provide guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
- Build applications for Linux and Windows platforms.
- Maintain code integrity and code organization.
- Follow and implement effective security and data protection practices.
- Mentor and help more junior software engineers.
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-
- functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and
Why Software Group?
- You are looking for an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
- You want to take pride in working for a company with Bulgarian origin and worldwide presence.
- You care to make an impact on financial inclusion and help people improve their lives.
- Your professional goals lead you to your next planned career step in a team where everyone benefits from the passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
- You appreciate getting recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements and maximizing them in our team.
If this sounds like you, apply for the role in our Kenya office! All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. References are highly valued.