GSD DevOps Engineer (24x7), Bulgaria
Ref. No.: GSD-BG
- Provide client support and technical issue investigation/resolution of incidents via Ticketing software, e-mail, for the internally developed products
- Carry out initial investigation and be a point of contact for bug-fixing and new development work for applications on Production
- Deploy, update and maintain development, testing and production environments
- Maintain 3rd party tools part of the solutions like reverse proxies, load balancers, database servers, and monitoring tools
- Add and maintain Knowledgebase articles and Deployment Guides
- 2+ years of relevant experience in the same or similar position.
- Specific experience:
- Work for software projects in a software company.
- Work with a ticketing system (for example, Atlassian Jira)
- Good practices (ITIL, Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management)
- General understanding of the business functions and industry specifics.
- Technical knowledge about:
- Linux and Windows
- Virtualization and cloud technologies.
- Personal skills: analytical and problem-solving skills, adaptiveness in а fast-changing environment, constructive approach and openness to dialogue, proactivity, communication skills, teamwork, prioritization skills, customer management skills, ability to act, and establish themselves as reliable experts in their work.
- Willingness to work on shifts.
- Willingness to travel.
- Excellent PC literacy.
- Fluency in English
General Requirements for All SG Employees:
- Must have a positive, get-it-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
By joining us you can:
- Use your passion to make an impact and unleash your career with a purpose.
- Increase the meaningful moments in your life by working for a company with proprietary products that drive digital transformation, boost financial inclusion, and improve the quality of life for millions of people.
- Maximize your compensation by our regular salary review, annual bonus, and stock option programs.
- Benefit from our Recognition program and Employee Referral program.
- Feel safe with the additional health insurance.
- Enjoy a work-life balance with 25 days of paid leave, flexible working time, and work from home.
- Discover the exotic destinations where our customers operate.
- Enrich your world with the new friends you will find in the amazing fun-loving and multicultural environment of our company.
Why Software Group?
- You are looking for an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
- You want to take pride in working for a company with Bulgarian origin and worldwide presence.
- You care to make an impact on financial inclusion and help people improve their lives.
- Your professional goals lead you to your next planned career step in a team where everyone benefits from the passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
- You appreciate getting recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements and maximizing them in our team.
If this sounds like you, apply for the role in our Sofia office! All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.