Ref. No.: Accountant
- Keep daily and accurate bookkeeping of the subsidiaries business transactions in the accounting system (QuickBooks) according to IFRS and Group policy;
- Ensure revenues and expenses are recorded in a timely and accurate manner;
- Perform reconciliation of bank and cash balances as well as intercompany transactions;
- Precisely book necessary accruals;
- Update accounts payable, accounts receivable, and suppliers accounts;
- Collaborate, communicate and coordinate with Group subsidiaries;
- Liaise with suppliers for any discrepancies and missing invoices;
- Participate in the monthly and year-end closing process;
- Be willing to support external audit requests
- Be capable of keeping deadlines
- Be able to raise issues actively and timely
- University degree in Accounting or Finance;
- At least 2 years of proven experience in an accounting company;
- Good knowledge of International Accounting Standards and tax regulations;
- Excellent written and verbal English skills;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office;
- Previous experience in a multinational company would be considered as an advantage;
- Previous experience with QuickBooks would be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- High attention to detail.
- Use your passion to make an impact and unleash your career with a purpose.
- Increase the meaningful moments in your life by working for a company with proprietary products that drive digital transformation, boost financial inclusion, and improve the quality of life for millions of people.
- Maximize your compensation by our regular salary review, annual bonus, and stock option programs.
- Benefit from our Recognition program and Employee Referral program.
- Feel safe with the additional health insurance.
- Enjoy a work-life balance with 25 days of paid leave, flexible working time, and work from home.
- Discover the exotic destinations where our customers operate.
- Enrich your world with the new friends you will find in the amazing fun-loving and multicultural environment of our company.
Why Software Group? Because:
- You are looking for an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
- You want to take pride in working for a company with Bulgarian origin and worldwide presence.
- You care to make an impact on financial inclusion and help people improve their lives.
- Your professional goals lead you to your next planned career step in a team where everyone benefits from the passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
- You appreciate getting recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements and maximizing them in our team.