HR & Payroll Specialist, Sofia
Ref. No.: HR_Payroll
- Collecting all data necessary for the preparation of monthly payroll – including vacation requests, sick leaves, deductions, taxes and etc.;
- Entering data in the payroll software - OMEKS and keeping the information updated;
- Administering the activities related to the payment of labor and non-labor relations – calculation of the due remunerations, compensations, tax, and social security contributions; sending out payslips;
- Preparing and submitting information according to the requirements of the legislation to NRA, NII, Labor inspectorate, NSI, Employment Agency – including submission of Declaration 1 and Declaration 6, Declaration par. 15 OSHA and etc.
- Employee Relations:
- Creating and filing employees’ records as per the Bulgarian regulations and the company’s internal procedures and maintain the information up-to-date, accurate and secure;
- Assisting in preparing labor contracts and annexes and in processing HR-related data regarding: hiring process, new employees, transfers, salary progression, termination process, job history, retirement, processing labor books, insurance documentation, etc;
- Submitting notifications to the NRA regarding signed, amended, and terminated labor contracts;
- Assisting in managing the Company benefits.
- Occupational health and safety:
- Administering all documentation required by the Bulgarian legislation in relation to occupational health and safety;
What do you need?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in payroll, compensation and benefits, labour administration;
- University degree;
- A result- and detail-oriented, proactive, motivated, and collaborative personality;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Very good English proficiency;
- Excellent computer literacy;
- Experience with Omeks will be considered as strong advantage;
- Previous experience in a multinational company will be considered as an advantage.
General Requirements for All SG Employees:
- Must have a positive, get-it-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision, and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
By joining us you can:
- Use your passion to make an impact and unleash your career with a purpose.
- Increase the meaningful moments in your life by working for a company with proprietary products that drive digital transformation, boost financial inclusion, and improve the quality of life for millions of people.
- Maximize your compensation by our regular salary review, annual bonus, and stock option programs.
- Benefit from our Recognition program and Employee Referral program.
- Feel safe with the additional health insurance.
- Enjoy a work-life balance with 25 days of paid leave, flexible working time, and work from home.
- Discover the exotic destinations where our customers operate.
- Enrich your world with the new friends you will find in the amazing fun-loving and multicultural environment of our company.
Why Software Group?
- You are looking for an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
- You want to take pride in working for a company with Bulgarian origin and worldwide presence.
- You care to make an impact on financial inclusion and help people improve their lives.
- Your professional goals lead you to your next planned career step in a team where everyone benefits from the passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
- You appreciate getting recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements and maximizing them in our team.
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued. All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.