Junior UI/UX Designer, Sofia
Ref. No.: JD/Sf
We are looking for a Junior UI/UX Designer to create engaging designs according to requirements. In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. You will work under the supervision of a Senior Designer to produce high-quality work. Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and promote our company vision.
The position is located in Sofia, Bulgaria and reports to the UX/UI Team lead.
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (like logos, banners, interfaces)
- Pitch creative ideas
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Take on special design tasks (e.g. colour correction)
- Use feedback from other designers to improve
- Up to three years of experience as a Junior Designer
- Experience with design and graphics editing tools (e.g. Sketch, Illustrator)
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- The following will be an advantage:
- Experience in creating animations with After Effects
- Drawing skills
- Experience with prototyping tools (e.g. Just In Mind)
General requirements for all employees of Software Group:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your Portfolio and CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.