Mobile Software Developer, Sofia
Ref. No.: MSD/Sf
Mobile Developer, Sofia
- Own significant portions of application development from concept through deployment and support.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure exceptional code quality.
- Collaborate with Design and Product teams to craft and develop a premium Android and/or iOS user experience.
- Ship software regularly within an agile environment.
- Follow emerging technologies and anticipate opportunities to expand existing applications or create new ones.
- Do R&D work over Software Group’s new mobile framework.
- 1+ years of experience in designing and implementing mobile applications in React Native and/or extensive React.js and mobile development experience.
- Design-oriented and empathetic to the end-user experience and thoughtful about what we can do to make it better (you love to sweat the details!).
- Able to determine when to deliver architectural masterpieces versus quick ship solutions and capable of modulating your approach as needed.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar is considered an advantage.
- Fluency in English.
General Requirements for All SG Employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.