Senior Frontend Software Developer, Sofia
Ref. No.: FESD/Sf
- Design and launch new features in collaboration with the other engineering team members.
- Convert designs into visual elements.
- Champion new and improve existing design methodologies.
- Build applications for Linux and Windows platforms.
- Maintain code integrity and code organization.
- Follow and implement effective security and data protection practices.
- Mentor and help more junior software engineers.
- University Degree (preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or Telecommunications).
- 3+ years of experience and knowledge of React.js, HTML, and CSS.
- Know-how of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- An additional plus knowing any of Node.js, React Native, relational and non-relational DBs.
- Experience or understanding of software engineering best practices, design patterns, SOA, ESB, microservices, GIT or comparable version control system and with the full software quality engineering and release cycle.
- The following will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with integration with 3rd party APIs
- Experience with ISO8583, WSDL, SOAP, JSON, JSON-RPC
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Energy, self-motivation, a can-do and collaborative approach.
- Fluency in English.
By joining us you can:
• Get big and valuable opportunities to navigate and boost your career to the next level in the fin-tech and software industry.
• Design your career in a way that meets your present deep needs and ensure your well-being.
• Benefit from our Recognition program and Employee Referral program.
• Maximize your compensation by our bonus and stock option programs.
• Feel safe with the additional health insurance.
• Enjoy work-life balance and have flexible working time and work from home.
• Travel to extraordinary destinations where our customers are.
• Increase the meaningful moments in your life by working for a company that boosts financial inclusion and improve the quality of life for millions of people.
• Enrich your world with the new friends you will find in the amazing fun-loving environment of our company.
Why Software Group?
• You are looking for an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
• You want to take pride in working for a company with Bulgarian origin and worldwide presence.
• You care to make an impact on financial inclusion and help people improve their lives.
• Your professional goals lead you to your next planned career step in a team where everyone benefits from the passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
• You appreciate getting recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements and maximizing them in our team.
If this sounds like you, apply for the role in our Sofia office! All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.