Ref. No.: SrPrdMngrIns
As a Senior Product Manager, you will manage the product functionality through the complete product life cycle: from working with clients and prospects to creating the first prototype together with our UX team, to launching the new features with real customers in production. You will work closely with our Sales and Marketing team to define the positioning and value proposition for the product for the different segments.
You will establish strong relationships with existing customers and prospects and internal stakeholders to ensure we deliver a great product. You will interact with colleagues and clients from all around the world inspiring them about the product vision and roadmap.
• You are Hungry, Socially Smart and Humble;
• You have strong knowledge in the Insurance domain, and can really act as a Subject Matter Expert on this topic, backed by 7+ years of experience in the area;
• You have a solid experience and understanding of how Insurance companies operate and how the Insurance market is changing.
• You have strong experience as a Product Manager and have delivered several products before,
• You can easily spot opportunities and turn them into innovation,
• You know what is Market Segment, Value Proposition Canvas, User Persona and can communicate the product vision to your stakeholders,
• You are excited about the latest technologies, a degree in computer science or marketing is of advantage;
• You can communicate and present information in front of the client and internally to management and whole company;
• You have the ability to set up a long term strategic roadmap for our product and involve all stakeholders in the execution of it;
• You are able to build, manage and inspire a product team that consistently delivers our product roadmap on time and at the highest quality level;
• You have proven experience in a client-facing role, we expect you to be able to anticipate and negotiate new or changing requirements;
• Get big and valuable opportunities to navigate and boost your career to the next level in the fin-tech and software industry.
• Design your career in a way that meets your present deep needs and ensure your well-being.
• Benefit from our Recognition program and Employee Referral program.
• Maximize your compensation by our bonus and stock option programs.
• Feel safe with the additional health insurance.
• Enjoy work-life balance and have flexible working time and work from home.
• Travel to extraordinary destinations where our customers are.
• Increase the meaningful moments in your life by working for a company that boosts financial inclusion and improve the quality of life for millions of people.
• Enrich your world with the new friends you will find in the amazing fun-loving environment of our company.
Why Software Group? Because:
• You are looking for an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
• You want to take pride in working for a company with Bulgarian origin and worldwide presence.
• You care to make an impact on financial inclusion and help people improve their lives.
• Your professional goals lead you to your next planned career step in a team where everyone benefits from the passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
• You appreciate getting recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements and maximizing them in our team.
If this sounds like you, apply for the role in our Sofia office! All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.