Find a position that suits you and apply today!
.Net Developer, Sofia
Ref. No.: NSD/Sf
- Responsible for building .NET applications and translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design and develop layers of our applications and coordinate with other team members working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Integrate data storage solutions mainly with Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Work with a collaborative problem-solving approach, produce sophisticated design and quality product.
- 4+ years of experience in software development.
- Strong knowledge of the .NET framework mainly C#.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and Cassandra.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Interest in Biometric and fingerprint technologies and frameworks.
- Fluency in English.
By joining us you can:
• Get big and valuable opportunities to navigate and boost your career to the next level in the fin-tech and software industry.
• Design your career in a way that meets your present deep needs and ensure your well-being.
• Benefit from our Recognition program and Employee Referral program.
• Maximize your compensation by our bonus and stock option programs.
• Feel safe with the additional health insurance.
• Enjoy work-life balance and have flexible working time and work from home.
• Travel to extraordinary destinations where our customers are.
• Increase the meaningful moments in your life by working for a company that boosts financial inclusion and improve the quality of life for millions of people.
• Enrich your world with the new friends you will find in the amazing fun-loving environment of our company.
Why Software Group?
• You are looking for an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
• You want to take pride in working for a company with Bulgarian origin and worldwide presence.
• You care to make an impact on financial inclusion and help people improve their lives.
• Your professional goals lead you to your next planned career step in a team where everyone benefits from the passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
• You appreciate getting recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements and maximizing them in our team.
If this sounds like you, apply for the role in our Sofia office! All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.