Find a position that suits you and apply today!
.Net Developer, Sofia
Ref. No.: NSD/Sf
- Responsible for building .NET applications and translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design and develop layers of our applications and coordinate with other team members working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Integrate data storage solutions mainly with Microsoft SQL server and Oracle.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation.
- Work with a collaborative problem solving approach, produce sophisticated design and quality product.
- 4+ years of experience in software development.
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework mainly C#.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and Cassandra.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses and workarounds.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Interest in Biometric and fingerprint technologies and frameworks.
- Fluency in English.
General Requirements for All SG Employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.