Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Andorid Developer, Sofia
Ref. No.: AD/Sf
- Participate in the development of Android-based applications.
- Like the design of the applications, and not just their functionality.
- Develop front-end and server-side components of the systems parts of mobile development projects.
- Participate in all phases of the product development life cycle.
- Communicate with clients to ensure effective solutions are provided.
- Participate in architectural and framework evaluation.
- Identify bugs/potential problems and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Maintain and comply with the technical documentation.
- University Degree (preferably in Computer science, Information systems, Mathematics, or Telecommunications).
- At least 1 year of experience in Java software development and Android development.
- Strong OOP skills.
- Understanding of client-server architectures.
- Knowledge in web technologies: HTTP, JSON, Web Services.
- Very good understanding of the Android SDK.
- Very good communication skills.
- Good level of English language knowledge.
General requirements for all SG employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time.
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company.
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements.
- Must have fluency in English and clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues.
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV to email@example.com in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.