Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Bi-Lingual SQA Specialist, Accra
Ref. No.: SQA/GH
- As part of customer implementation projects, plan and write test cases for the solution, based on Functional Requirements Specifications.
- Conduct manual or automated tests for verification, including functional, regression, load and system testing.
- Participate in performing the User Acceptance Testing.
- Participate in QA planning and resource allocation.
- Generate quality metrics, status and progress reports.
- Maintain the technical documentation.
- Perform other job tasks assigned to him / her by the management in relation to their competence and professional responsibilities.
- Know the organization and management structure of the company.
- Know the principles of formation and movement of information flows within the company.
- Observe the internal rules of the company.
- University Degree, preferably in Computer science, Information systems, Mathematics, or Telecommunications.
- At least 2 years of experience in QA or Support Specialist.
- Good understanding of the software development process.
- Experience in preparing and handling technical documentation.
- Experience using Jira, TestLink, X-Studio or other bug or test tracking system.
- Not to be afraid to hold team members accountable for quality.
- The following will be an advantage:
- Knowledge in Windows administration.
- Experience in the banking domain.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Operations management.
- Must be able and prepared to make decisions in a difficult and pressured environment.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Communication in multi-cultural/complex environments.
- Ability to manage changes.
- Results-oriented and effective.
- Strong command of French and English Languages.
General Requirements for All SG Employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.