Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Bi-Lingual SQA Specialist, Accra
Ref. No.: SQA/GH
- As part of customer implementation projects, plan and write test cases for the solution, based on Functional Requirements Specifications.
- Conduct manual or automated tests for verification, including functional, regression, load and system testing.
- Participate in performing User Acceptance Testing.
- Participate in QA planning and resource allocation.
- Generate quality metrics, status and progress reports.
- Maintain the technical documentation.
- Perform other job tasks assigned to him/her by the management in relation to their competence and professional responsibilities.
- Know the organization and management structure of the company.
- Know the principles of formation and movement of information flows within the company.
- Observe the internal rules of the company.
- University Degree, preferably in Computer science, Information systems, Mathematics, or Telecommunications.
- At least 2 years of experience in QA or Support Specialist.
- Good understanding of the software development process.
- Experience in preparing and handling technical documentation.
- Experience using Jira, TestLink, X-Studio or other bug or test tracking system.
- Not to be afraid to hold team members accountable for quality.
- The following will be an advantage:
- Knowledge in Windows administration.
- Experience in the banking domain.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Operations management.
- Must be able and prepared to make decisions in a difficult and pressured environment.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Communication in multi-cultural/complex environments.
- Ability to manage changes.
- Results-oriented and effective.
- Strong command of French and English Languages.
General Requirements for All SG Employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
By joining us you can:
• Get big and valuable opportunities to navigate and boost your career to the next level in the fin-tech and software industry.
• Design your career in a way that meets your present deep needs and ensure your well-being.
• Benefit from our Recognition program and Employee Referral program.
• Maximize your compensation by our bonus and stock option programs.
• Feel safe with the additional health insurance.
• Enjoy work-life balance and have flexible working time and work from home.
• Travel to extraordinary destinations where our customers are.
• Increase the meaningful moments in your life by working for a company that boosts financial inclusion and improve the quality of life for millions of people.
• Enrich your world with the new friends you will find in the amazing fun-loving environment of our company.
Why Software Group?
• You are looking for an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
• You want to take pride in working for a company with Bulgarian origin and worldwide presence.
• You care to make an impact on financial inclusion and help people improve their lives.
• Your professional goals lead you to your next planned career step in a team where everyone benefits from the passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
• You appreciate getting recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements and maximizing them in our team.
If this sounds like you, apply for the role in our Sofia office! All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.