Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Business Analyst, Sofia
Ref. No.: BA - SF
- Gather, analyze, and document business, functional, and technology requirements.
- Facilitate stakeholder discussions and decisions to achieve stated business and technology goals for a software product and solution.
- Create functional specification documents, use cases, user stories, and workflows.
- Relay business requirements to internal technical teams.
- Provide additional value using industry-standard methods: interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, tasks, and workflow analysis, and others.
- Occasionally travel on business trips.
- Hold a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a relevant field.
- Bring at least 3 years of experience in a BA role in the software industry
- Good understanding of IT fundamentals.
- Experience in working with various key stakeholders, including technical staff and external customers.
- Experience in gathering and documenting requirements in a clear and understandable way.
Amaze us by bringing the following qualities: communicative, organized, adaptable and analytical, creative, able to work under pressure, able to prioritize and resolve complex issues, self-motivated.
It will be considered an advantage if you:
- Are skilled in identifying customers’ needs effectively.
- Are able to drive negotiations towards the most mutually beneficial solution.
- Have a good understanding of financial and/or banking software (core banking systems, payment services, and microfinance).
- Have experience with Jira, Confluence, or similar tools.
In return, you will have the opportunity to:
- Receive a competitive salary and maximize your compensation with our bonus and stock option programs.
- Navigate and boost your career to the next level in the fin-tech and software industry.
- Feel safe with the additional health insurance.
- Benefit from our Recognition program and Employee Referral program.
- Have flexible working hours and the option to occasionally work from home.
- Travel to extraordinary destinations where our customers are.
- Work for a company that boosts financial inclusion and improves the quality of life of millions of people.
Why Software Group?
- You are looking for an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
- You want to take pride in working for a company with Bulgarian origin and worldwide presence.
- You care to make an impact on financial inclusion and help people improve their lives.
- Your professional goals lead you to your next planned career step in a team where everyone benefits from the passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
- You appreciate getting recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements and maximizing them in our team.
If this sounds like you, apply for the role in our Sofia office! All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.