Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Business Analyst, Nairobi
Ref. No.: BA/KE
- Gather and document business, functional and technology requirements to achieve stated business and technology goals for a project or as part of continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Analyze information needs, functional requirements and stakeholder decisions.
- Produce required documentation: Functional Requirement Documents, Business Requirements Documents, Use Cases; reports, workflow templates, etc.
- Relay business requirements to internal technical teams, towards collaboration.
- Work with Quality Assurance team to review test cases documents.
- Work with end clients and end users to define, document and execute test scenarios as well as to provide enhancement and bug-fixing.
- Provide additional value via industry standard methods: interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, task and workflow analysis, etc.
- Serve as a liaison between business units, technical teams (development, support, and quality assurance), partners and third party vendors to explore additional opportunities and initiatives.
- Perform other job tasks assigned to him / her by the management in relation to their competence and professional responsibilities.
- Master or Bachelor’s degree - Computer Science, Economics, Management or relevant.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Project Management / BA role in the software industry and good understanding of IT fundamentals.
- Understanding of Financial or Banking Software Business knowledge (Core Banking Systems, Payment Services, Microfinance, etc.).
- Experienced in working with technical staff (developers, support and quality assurance engineers, etc.).
- Experienced in working with end customers, various information sources and compilation of bulk data.
- Ability to work independently with little to no direct supervision and guidance.
- Corporate work ethics acumen: organized, able to work under pressure, able to prioritize and resolve critical and complex issues.
- Interpersonal Skills: self-motivated, creative, adaptable, analytical.
- Strong command of English Language – verbal and written.
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
General Requirements for All SG Employees:
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
- Job Locations
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.