Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Business Analyst, Sofia
Ref. No.: BA - SF
- Gather, analyze and document business, functional and technology requirements and stakeholder decisions to achieve stated business and technology goals for a software product and solution.
- Produce required documentation: Functional Requirement Documents, Business Requirements Documents, Use Cases; reports, workflow templates, etc.
- Relay business requirements to internal technical teams towards collaboration.
- Work with Quality Assurance team to review test cases documents.
- Work with end clients and end users to define, document and execute test scenarios as well as to provide enhancement and bug-fixing.
- Provide additional value via industry standard methods: interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, task and workflow analysis, etc.
- Demonstrate willingness to travel.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Economics, Management will be advantage).
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Management/ BA role in the software industry and good understanding of IT fundamentals.
- Working permit for Bulgaria and EU-countries is required.
- Experience in requirements development, customer interaction and compilation of multi-source information.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- Organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy to realize objectives.
- Ability to resolve conflicting situations.
- Ability to work with a high degree of flexibility and initiative.
- Creative thinking.
- Stress tolerance.
General Requirements for All SG Employees
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.