Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Business Development Manager, CIS
Ref. No.: BDM_CIS
What is all about?
At Software Group is a global technology company focused on the development and delivery of specialized software for the financial sector worldwide. We have more than 450 projects delivered, guiding customers in finding out the most effective solution for their business. The global experience we carry gives us a chance to spot global trends quickly and to develop world-class solutions with local knowledge and resources. During our 10-year-old history, we were constantly growing and expanding our business to existing and new markets and industries. In this connection, we need to enforce our Business Development Team with one more Business Development Manager, who will be mainly responsible for the CIS region (former Soviet Union Russian speaking countries).
- Have fluency in Russian and English and strong Sales skills
- Understand the market trends and company products in order to adapt them to clients’ needs
- Establish long-term relations, based on trust and respect, with clients’ management staff to guarantee lasting business relations
- Can evaluate the market potential and prepare the corresponding regional business development plans in consultation with the Regional Business Development Director for Europe and Central Asia
- Are willing to work in close collaboration with the colleagues from all regional offices and the team from the Head Office to ensure consistency, efficiency, clients’ satisfaction, and the company’s success
- Work in compliance with the company's strategic goals, contribute to the development and execution of a strategy and a flexible approach for new client’s acquisition, geographical regions, and markets.
- Are able to target different customers in the FSP industries – banking, insurance, MFI, fintech, credit unions, telecoms, etc.
- Have a good understanding of sales reporting software (Salesforce preferably)
- Have a thorough understanding of the FSI industry in the CIS region – digitalization trends, market players, central banks, banking terminology
By joining us you can:
- Get big and valuable opportunities to navigate and boost your career to the next level in the fin-tech and software industry.
- Design your career in a way that meets your present deep needs and ensure your well-being.
- Benefit from our Recognition program and Employee Referral program.
- Maximize your compensation by our bonus and stock option programs.
- Feel safe with the additional health insurance.
- Enjoy work-life balance and have flexible working time and work from home.
- Travel to extraordinary destinations where our customers are.
- Increase the meaningful moments in your life by working for a company that boosts financial inclusion and improve the quality of life for millions of people.
- Enrich your world with the new friends you will find in the amazing fun-loving environment of our company.
Why Software Group?
• You are looking for an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
• You want to take pride in working for a company with Bulgarian origin and worldwide presence.
• You care to make an impact on financial inclusion and help people improve their lives.
• Your professional goals lead you to your next planned career step in a team where everyone benefits from the passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
• You appreciate getting recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements and maximizing them in our team.
If this sounds like you, apply for the role in our Sofia office! All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.