Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Business Presales Specialist, MENA
Ref. No.: BPS/MENA
The Business Presales Specialist (BPS) supports sales productivity and deal flow by providing solution and product expertise as required. Provides business expertise in support of presales activities in the assigned market. Assists in the analysis, qualification and design of particular solutions. May assist in the development of responses to customer requests and proposals as required. The Business Presales Specialist coordinates technical presales activities, transfers industry, business and product knowledge to customers via good writing, verbal and presentational skills. The BPS will assist in all levels of business account planning and accompanies Business Development Managers on visits to customers. Also, the Business Presales Specialist will assist with the development of formal sales proposal, presents, and differentiates product offerings at a technical level from the competition.
The position is based in Lebanon and reports to the Business Development Director, MENA and interacts with: the Global Sales Manager of the company and the following teams: Business Development, Development & Implementation, R&D, Marketing, Product & Solutions Management, Support.
- Support sales productivity and deal flow by providing solution and product expertise as required
- Provide business expertise in support of presales activities in the assigned market
- Assist in the analysis, qualification and design of particular solutions
- May assist in the development of responses to customer requests and proposals as required
- Coordinate technical presales activities, transfers industry, business and product knowledge to customers via good writing, verbal and presentational skills
- Аssist in all levels of business account planning and accompanies Business Development Managers on visits to customers
- Аssist with the development of formal sales proposal, presents, and differentiates product offerings at a technical level from the competition
- Liaise with BD staff to identify solution components and technical solution architecture as necessary
- Support with technical qualification of sales opportunities
- Provide in depth and solid answers to questions in a Request for Information(RFI) or a Request for Proposal(RFP)
- Build custom demonstrations
- Assist in remote product demonstrations to potentials customers (subject to at least two business days prior notice)
- Execute business calls and remote meetings with potential customers where required; typically as a business resources called upon by the BD person (again subject to appropriate prior notice)
- Maintain detailed product knowledge and understanding of actual product implementations, lessons learned, pitfalls to avoid and suggestions for future projects
- Coordinate closely with Business Development, sales support (Marketing, Product & Solutions Management teams), and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements
- Document Software Group’s service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives
- Complete required presales documentation quickly and accurately
- Qualify sales opportunities in the terms of customer business requirements, competition, decision making process and funding
- Support at external and internal customer facing events
- University degree - Economics, Business Administration will be considered an advantage
- Previous experience of at least 3 years in sales, sales support or pre-sales positions with hands-on experience in preparing complex sales proposals and tenders, as well as solution identification and demos from IT, banking, digital services sectors or financial inclusion
- Ability to build technical relationship with prospects or existing customers
- Ability to discuss and demonstrate business benefits and value to a customer of a technical solution
- Product certification, engineering credential, or equivalent technical credential is a plus
- A record of achievement and technical solution expertise is a plus
- Fluent Arabic, English and French languages (a must)
- Ability to work effectively with senior management
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation and demonstration skills
- Proven ability to multi task and prioritize under pressure
- A team player with the ability to adopt a leadership role where necessary
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Customer focused, results-oriented and effective
- Willingness to travel
General requirements for all SG employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.