Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Business Solutions Architect, based either in Nairobi or Sofia
Ref. No.: BSA/Sf
About the position:
We are looking for an outstanding Business Solutions Architect who is able to support the Sales and Services teams. The Business Solutions Architect will establish strong client relationships throughout the sales cycle, and provide a consultative support on major projects as needed. A Business Solutions Architect who exudes a passion for understanding the business and technical needs of the customer, shows thought leadership in developing a provocative point of view, and evangelizes and articulates the value of the Software Group Integration platform solution in meeting those needs in driving the solution sale.
The Business Solutions Architect is responsible for actively driving and leading the technology and solution evaluation of Software Group’s platform, developing the provocative point of view that clearly shows how the Software Group solution meets the needs of the client. In order to be successful in this role, the Business Solutions Architect must be able to clearly articulate the value of the Software Group Platform to business and technical clients.
The Business Solutions Architect will be a key stakeholder of the Innovation team and will influence and drive the product roadmap by communicating market needs to the Product and Solution Management team.
Position is located at Sofia, Bulgaria and reports to the CINO.
- Contribute subject matter expertise to effort estimation and SOW development
- Articulate recommendations through compelling presentations and architectural blueprint documents to a variety of audiences, including client Business management and experienced IT architects
- Identify opportunities for expansion of the Software Group footprint as appropriate to meet customer needs
- Capture project lessons and convert them into architectural best practices applicable to the broader install base; mentor and coach the internal team through internal training sessions. Provide constructive feedback and requirements towards the product team
- Improve internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to the knowledge base, blogs, and brown bag lunches
- Solid educational and professional career track record
- Proven enterprise integration architect with a deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business context
- Interface architecture knowledge with one or more on-premise / SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile
- Experience in the financial services industry - banking senior technology role (CIO/ CTO/ VP IT/ senior manager) would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability, especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to travel and work effectively throughout the assigned territory, 50% travel expected
General requirements for all SG employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.