Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Customer Success Manager
Ref. No.: CSMJob Profile Summary:
Software Group’s Customer Success Initiative was adopted to enhance our partnerships with existing customers through active engagement, collaborate internally to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the customer lifecycle, drive retention and expansion through value generation, promote customer advocacy and provide strategic guidance as a value-add solutions partner. Customer Success positions our customers as the focal point of Software Group’s operations, understanding that we, as a company, exist to make other organizations successful. The Customer Success Team is responsible for actively managing customer relationships as a strategic portfolio of assets. The Customer success team collaborates closely with all departments to ensure alignment between Software Group and our customer’s strategy and expectations. The ultimate strategic goal of the Customer Success role is sustainable corporate profitability and growth by engaging with our customers to maximize the use of our solutions to be as profitable and productive as possible.
Reporting line to: Director of Customer Success or Regional Director or Regional CEO
Based at: Sofia or Remote from EUMain responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving revenue from existing client base focusing on retention, renewal and expansion.
- Execute effective customer relationship management through proactive engagement with a portfolio of customers across various countries and market segments within the Financial Services sector. Ability to develop relationships with C-level and Senior Management of Financial Institutions by gaining their confidence and commitment to mutual success in partnership is essential.
- Serve as primary commercial liaison with customers, driving retention and expansion by identifying opportunities to generate value and leading commercial negotiations and contractual discussions.
- Maintain Customer Database in Salesforce.com to track and document the customer journey and align internal business units on where we are a where we are going. Develop thorough understanding of customers’ business and the value generated through our solutions to ensure alignment of expectations throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Leverage internal resources to thoughtfully analyze customer’s strategy, needs and challenges to guide the customer through strategic business decisions positioning SG as a trusted advisor that provides guidance based on solution usage, shares insights into our solution roadmap and relevant market trends, and positions opportunities to deepen partnership.
- Monitor Customers’ pulse, soliciting regular feedback from customer and Internal Service/Support/Finance teams.
- Support with escalation or mediation as required in collaboration with Service and Support teams reinforcing importance of adhering to indecent management and escalation matrices to ensure proper documentation and effective service provision.
- Drive customer advocacy by highlighting the value created through the partnership, ensuring expectations are aligned and achievement acknowledged, requesting customer references and case studies to promote success stories.
- Provide inputs to Software Group’s solution roadmap based on customer’ solution usage, needs and observations in the market, and identifying competition.
- Comply with regular reporting requirements on customer relationship status with regards to satisfaction, revenue forecasting, operations, marketing, finance.
- Perform other job tasks assigned to him / her by the management in relation to their competence and professional responsibilities.
- Minimum 8 year of experience in Customer Success / Account Management / Consulting role in the financial services industry and good understanding of IT fundamentals.
- Experienced in managing customer relationship at C-level and collaborating with various teams to overcome obstacles and guide the team towards successful completion or resolution.
- Ability to work independently with supervision and guidance.
- Must be a learner and willing to self-develop as a consultant.
- Expected to deliver presentations on who we are and why we exist within the first 30-days.
- Corporate work ethics acumen: positive & constructive, organized, able to work under pressure, able to prioritize and resolve critical and complex issues.
- Professional skills : Strong Communicator, Solutions Oriented, Consultative Sales
- Demonstrates an ability to become competent in understanding product/solution offering, communicating the business value of solutions and identify market trends●Interpersonal Skills: self-motivated, creative, adaptable, analytical.
- Proficiency in MS Office and experience working with Salesforce.com (or other CRM) and Atlassian Suite (Confluence, JIIRA, etc.)
- Strong command of English language – professional verbal and written skills.
- Full-time with ability to travel up to 30-40% of time.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.