Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Customer Success Manager, Kenya
Ref. No.: CSM_K
- Maintain a portfolio of customers across various countries and market segments within the Financial Services sector through regular communications and proactive engagement.
- Execute effective customer relationship management focused on generating retention, expansion, and advocacy through successful partnerships with our customers.
- Serve as a Trusted Advisor to customers, providing insights into our solutions, sharing relevant market trends, position opportunities for collaboration in line with their strategy
- Manage Customer Database through structured information gathering and thoughtful analysis. Leverage data to guide the customer through strategic business decisions and provide inputs to Software Group’s solution roadmap based on client usage, needs, and experiences.
- Facilitate requests and escalations as a customer advocate with the ability to convey the position of our organization in collaboration with other departments to ensure a timely response and resolution to help the customer achieved their goals or overcome challenges
- Monitor Customer Experience through governance and soliciting regular feedback from customers and SG teams. Support with escalation or mediation as required.
- Track and manage the customer journey to understand the value generated from the partnership. Help to demonstrate and promote the value created through the partnership through customer advocacy.
- Comply with regular reporting requirements on customer relationship status with regards to satisfaction, revenue forecasting, operations, marketing, finance.
- Perform other job tasks assigned to him/her by the management in relation to their competence and professional responsibilities.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Customer Success / Account Management / Consulting role in the financial services industry and a good understanding of IT fundamentals.
- Experienced in managing customer relationships at C-level and collaborating with various teams to overcome obstacles and guide the team towards successful completion or resolution.
- Ability to work independently with supervision and guidance.
- Corporate work ethics acumen: organized, able to work under pressure, able to prioritize and resolve critical and complex issues.
- Professional skills: Customer Advocate, Trusted Advisor, Strong Communicator, Solutions Oriented
- Demonstrates an ability to become competent in communicating the business value of solutions and identify market trends
- Interpersonal Skills: self-motivated, creative, adaptable, analytical.
- Strong command of English language – verbal and written.
- Ability to travel up to 30-40% of time
Why Software Group?
• You are looking for an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
• You want to take pride in working for a company with Bulgarian origin and worldwide presence.
• You care to make an impact on financial inclusion and help people improve their lives.
• Your professional goals lead you to your next planned career step in a team where everyone benefits from the passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
• You appreciate getting recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements and maximizing them in our team.
If this sounds like you, apply for the role in our Sofia office! All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.