Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Frontend Software Developer, Sofia
Ref. No.: FESD/Sf
- Design and launch new features in collaboration with the other engineering team members.
- Convert designs into visual elements.
- Champion new and improve existing design methodologies.
- Build applications for Linux and Windows platforms.
- Maintain code integrity and code organization.
- Follow and implement effective security and data protection practices.
- Mentor and help more junior software engineers.
- University Degree (preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or Telecommunications).
- 2+ years of experience and knowledge of React.js, HTML and CSS.
- Know-how of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- An additional plus knowing any of: Node.js, React Native, relational and non-relational DBs.
- Experience or understanding of software engineering best practices, design patterns, SOA, ESB, microservices, GIT or comparable version control system and with the full software quality engineering and release cycle.
- The following will be considered as advantage:
- Experience with integration with 3rd party APIs
- Experience with ISO8583, WSDL, SOAP, JSON, JSON-RPC
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Energy, self-motivation, a can-do and collaborative approach.
- Fluency in English.
General Requirements for All SG Employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.