Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Full Stack Developer, Sofia
Ref. No.: FSD/Sf
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Champion new and improve existing design methodologies. Provide guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
- Build applications for Linux and Windows platforms.
- Maintain code integrity and code organization.
- Follow and implement effective security and data protection practices.
- Mentor and help more junior software engineers.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Strong technical background in NodeJS, ReactJS, relational and/or non-relational DBs.
- An additional plus knowing any of: Cassandra, React Native, Java, C#, C/C++, .Net.
- Understanding advanced design architecture principles with good knowledge about microservices and good design practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Energy, self-motivation, a can-do, and collaborative approach.
- Fluency in English.
By joining us you can:
- Use your passion to make an impact and unleash your career with a purpose.
- Increase the meaningful moments in your life by working for a company with proprietary products that drive digital transformation, boost financial inclusion, and improve the quality of life for millions of people.
- Maximize your compensation by our regular salary review, annual bonus, and stock option programs.
- Benefit from our Recognition program and Employee Referral program.
- Feel safe with the additional health insurance.
- Enjoy a work-life balance with 25 days of paid leave, flexible working time, and work from home.
- Discover the exotic destinations where our customers operate.
- Enrich your world with the new friends you will find in the amazing fun-loving and multicultural environment of our company.
Why Software Group?
- You are looking for an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
- You want to take pride in working for a company with Bulgarian origin and worldwide presence.
- You care to make an impact on financial inclusion and help people improve their lives.
- Your professional goals lead you to your next planned career step in a team where everyone benefits from the passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
- You appreciate getting recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements and maximizing them in our team.
If this sounds like you, apply for the role in our Sofia office! All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.