Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Global Head of Business Analysis, Sofia
Ref. No.: GHBA/SF
The position reports to the Head of Service Delivery.
- Responsible for the overall direction and co-ordination of the BA team.
- Actively drive continuous improvements in the global methodology for implementation and completion of software projects.
- Ensure consistency with Software Group strategy, commitments and goals.
- Manage team of Business analysts and BA Leads, based in BG Headquarters and other Software Group offices.
- Responsible for the business outcomes for the BA unit.
- Responsible for freelance consultants in the Business analytics area.
- Actively participate in product definition and consultancy projects.
- Participate in the project scope definitions gathering business requirements and defining objectives for technical teams.
- Lead the communication with the clients and partners on specific projects.
- Analyze, advise and guidе clients, in accordance with their requirements and SG strategy.
- In coordination with other department heads - plan, coordinate and supervise the proper execution of all SG projects.
- Establish and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Plan and execute the timely participation in projects, and the allocation of tasks among employees in order to achieve the key stages of implementation.
- Manage team capacity planning.
- Participate in the team members selection processes and trainings.
- Participate in planning the development of the team members.
- Participate in the evaluation of performance and provides feedback to each team member in order to increase efficiency and quality of work.
- Assist the employees in the team with problem-solving.
- Perform administrative duties including but not limited to: monitoring the timely use of annual paid leave entitlement; monitoring the presence of the team and timely notification to the HR department in case of absence; ensures compliance with employer’s internal rules and procedures.
- Perform other job tasks assigned to him/her by the management in relation to their competence and professional responsibilities.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Economics, Management will be an advantage).
- At least 10 years of experience in IT projects in software industry or other IT field and good understanding of IT fundamentals, including BABOK knowledge.
- CBAP or PBA certification will be considered an advantage
- Experience in improvement of project management tools and techniques to contribute towards management and optimization of multiple project teams.
- Experience in requirements development, customer interaction and customer relations management and compilation of multi-source information.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management and business analytics.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Proven experience in people and communication management, strategic planning, risk and change management.
- Experience in working with software project tools.
- Able to resolve conflicting situations.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Highly organized.
- End to end team management.
- Talent development and team growth.
- Operations management.
- Change and risk management.
- Must be able and prepared to make decisions in a difficult and pressured environment.
- People management skills and experience.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Communication in multi-cultural/complex environments.
- Results-oriented and effective.
General Requirements for All SG Employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time.
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company.
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements.
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.