Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Global Software Application Support Engineer, Sofia
Ref. No.: L2,SF
The Global Software Application Support Engineer works with a full suite of solutions for Microfinance, Telecommunications, Banks and other industries, that includes Mobile, Web, ATM, POS and other applications. This position is a great opportunity for technical people who value a diverse set of technologies, a no-headsets and phones experience, and are proactive and self-driven. The Global Software Application Support Engineer is expected to be the point of contact for Software Group in front of customer organizations.
Software Group BG Support provides technical and functional assistance to SG’s customers globally. The duty shifts will provide support within the business hours.
- Provide client support and technical issue investigation/resolution of incidents via Ticketing software, e-mail, for the internally developed products
- Carry out initial investigation and be a point of contact for bug-fixing and new development work for applications on Production
- Deploy, update and maintain development, testing and production environments
- Maintain 3rd party tools part of the solutions like reverse proxies, load balancers, database servers and monitoring tools
- Add and maintain Knowledge base articles and Deployment Guides
- Ability to perform basic network troubleshooting
- Knowledge of both Desktop and Server Linux and Windows Operating Systems, installation and troubleshooting
- Strong command of English language
- Good teamwork, professionalism and proactivity
- Background in a multi-tasking challenging environment
- Ability to listen and understand customer needs and present them to technical staff in a clear manner
- Experience with supporting and troubleshooting software applications
- System and Database administration skills
- SQL Server administration or reporting or other SQL RDBMS
- Experience with hosting and administering websites (Webservers and reverse proxies, DNS, SSL/TLS)
- Previous experience in custom applications is a great advantage.
- Basic programming skills
- Outstanding customer care attitude
- Readiness to travel abroad, if needed
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.