Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Global SQA Manager, Sofia
Ref. No.: GSQAMMain responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day testing activities of the SQA Teams and Test Automation unit which includes resource allocation, escalating and resolving software defects and issues, as well as participating in release testing activities.
- Lead the design and implementation of global Quality Engineering & Test Automation, as well as Quality Assurance & Functional Testing practices, toolsets, and mechanisms spanning across teams, regions and all phases of software development, implementation and production support of the company products, solutions and services.
- Define, coordinate and lead hands-on the implementation of: test automation, and quality assurance framework, integrating functional, technical and non-functional quality requirements for performance, scalability, security, accessibility, and regression as part of continuous integration and release process.
- Create, standardize, and lead the implementation of quality assurance practices across the organization.
- In close coordination with senior developers, architects, system administrators and technical management of the company, integrate, standardize and leads the introduction of tools and infrastructure for Quality Engineering & Test Automation.
- In close coordination with implementation teams, PMs, and technical delivery managers, lead the Software Quality Assurance & Functional Testing teams’ planning and activities, define short and long term objectives.
- Contribute to establishing of product and services quality metrics tracking and decision analysis capabilities.
- Build, nurture, coordinate and lead globally distributed quality engineering/test automation and quality assurance/functional testing teams.
- Plan and manage the timely implementation of projects within the team, and the allocation of tasks among employees in order to achieve the key stages of implementation.
- Manage a team of employees.
- Participate in the team members selection processes and trainings.
- Participate in planning the development of the team members.
- Participate in the evaluation of performance and provides feedback to each team member in order to increase efficiency and quality of work.
- Assist the employees in the team with problem-solving.
- Perform administrative duties including but not limited to: monitoring the timely use of annual paid leave entitlement; monitoring the presence of the team and timely notification to the HR department in case of absence; ensures compliance with employer’s internal rules and procedures.
- Perform other job tasks assigned to him / her by the management in relation to their competence and professional responsibilities.
- Know the organization and management structure of the company.
- Know the principles of formation and movement of information flows within the company.
- Observe the internal rules of the company.
- University Degree - Computer Science, Information Systems, TelCo or equivalent certificates is preferred.
- Good understanding of architecture and design of computer programs in order to evaluate them.
- At least 3 years of experience in leading global Quality Engineering/Test Automationor Quality Assurance & Functional Testing team in a complex client/server or heterogeneous Web and mobile software development environment and integration with third party systems.
- Experience in defining and developing test plans, scenarios, data sets and metrics driven controls.
- Experience with and solid understanding of best industry practices as related to functional and performance testing, project management, and product implementations.
- Previous hands-on experience as a senior QA professional, preferably with financial or microfinance systems and alternative delivery channels.
- A true technology, practice, and team leader – excellent problem solving, attention to detail, interpersonal communication and ability to work with people, lead teams,define goals and to achieve them.
- Excellent communication skills.
- End to end team management.
- Talent development and team growth.
- Operations management.
- Must be able and prepared to make decisions in a difficult and pressured environment.
- People management skills and experience.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Communication in multi-cultural/complex environments
- Ability to manage changes.
- Results-oriented and effective.
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time.
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company.
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements.
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues.
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.