Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Head of Product, Sofia
Ref. No.: HeadOfProduct
What is the role?
You own the entire product line of the Software Group Financial and Insurance Platform. You drive the vision, strategy, and execution. You lead and inspire our Product teams that are driving the products and solutions. Simultaneously, you have to make sure that your product is positioned strongly in a competitive market: from product planning, budget, roadmap, value proposition, segmentation, presentations, and technical collateral, you’re in charge - all the way.
What do we expect from you?
- Platform Vision - Defining and driving our platform vision together with your product team and internal stakeholders, based on customer/prospect requirements and market developments; Consistently clarifying our product vision for our tribe teams that are executing the product vision in a “tribal” organization;
- Team Leadership - Supporting, coaching & mentoring your product team of product managers through leading by example; ensuring strong team performance, KPI definition, and actively coaching individual team members on their performance and personal growth;
- Portfolio Management - Aligning and working with cross-functional tribe teams together with your Engineering Managers (Tribe Chiefs); overcoming obstacles and improving/designing the appropriate processes;
- Sales and PreSales Team Assistance - Together with the Marketing team, you and your team is Supporting and preparing the proper content and training for the Sales and PreSales team in order to position our products with the prospects; You and your team may be involved in sales activities as needed and should be ready to be client-facing in a supportive sales capacity.
- Internal Communication - Regularly update the internal stakeholders on the newest achievements and latest developments on the product and the market;
- Establishing Product Management Rituals - making sure that our decisions about product innovation and lifecycle are supported by the proper research and communication;
- Customers - Establishing strong relationships with existing customers and prospects and internal stakeholders to ensure we deliver a great product;
- Working Globally - Interacting with colleagues and clients from all around the world;
How about you?
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Collaborates well in a team environment. Sensitive to clients’ needs, can develop warm client relationships.
- You are customer-obsessed, and bring a mix of technical, business and UX know-how to your teams;
- 7+ years of experience in a digital financial, cross-functional agile environment, used to manage across different locations & delivering financial software products;
- You have strong knowledge in the Financial Banking sector, fully understand the specific topics such as Payments, Cards, KYC & Regulatory Compliance and can really act as a Subject Matter Expert on these topics;
- You are excited about the latest technologies, a degree in computer science or marketing is of advantage;
- You can communicate and present information in front of the client and internally to management and whole company;
- You have the ability to set up a long term strategic roadmap for our product and involve all stakeholders in the execution of it;
- You are driven and constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery while balancing the need for great collaboration;
- You are able to build, manage and inspire a product team that consistently delivers our product roadmap on time and at the highest quality level;
By joining us you can:
- Get valuable opportunities to navigate and boost your career to the next level in the fin-tech and software industry.
- Design your career in a way that meets your present deep needs and ensure your well-being.
- Benefit from our Recognition program and Employee Referral program.
- Maximize your compensation by our bonus and stock option programs.
- Feel safe with the additional health insurance.
- Enjoy work-life balance and have flexible working time and work from home.
- Travel to extraordinary destinations where our customers are.
- Increase the meaningful moments in your life by working for a company that boosts financial inclusion and improves the quality of life for millions of people.
- Enrich your world with the new friends you will find in the amazing fun-loving environment of our company.
Why Software Group? Because:
- You are looking for an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
- You want to take pride in working for a company with Bulgarian origin and worldwide presence.
- You care to make an impact on financial inclusion and help people improve their lives.
- Your professional goals lead you to your next planned career step in a team where everyone benefits from the passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
- You appreciate getting recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements and maximizing them in our team.
If this sounds like you, apply for the role in our Sofia office! All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.