Find a position that suits you and apply today!
HR & Payroll Specialist
Ref. No.: HR&P/Sf
- Provide broad administrative support to all Human Resource functions.
- Get actively engaged in the administration of personnel, maintenance of HR documentation and contributing to diverse HR initiatives and projects.
- Create and file employees’ records as per the Bulgarian regulations and company’s internal procedures so that information is accurate and secure.
- Process HR-related data regarding: hiring process, new employees, transfers, salary progression, termination process, job history, retirement, insurance documentation, etc.
- Process payroll inputs, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
- Responsible for employee access cards circulation.
- Responsible for administration of the employees’ benefits program and Health and Safety initiatives.
- Update and maintain employee benefits, employment status, and similar records.
- Perform file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained.
- Process various statistics and reports.
- Participate in company HR initiatives.
- Previous experience in HR Administration - at least 2 years.
- University Degree in relevant field, minimum a Bachelor degree.
- Sound knowledge of the Bulgarian labor legislation and related regulations.
- Ability to work in a multicultural and fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to manage confidential and time sensitive information.
- Very good MS Excel knowledge.
- Fluency in English – both written and verbal.
General requirements for all Software Group employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.