Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Implementation Unit Team Lead, Egypt
Ref. No.: UITL/Eg
Position reports to the Head (or Deputy Head) of Development & Implementation.
As а valuable member of our Development & Implementation department, you are going to be part of the end-to-end design, development, implementation and continuous advancement of our innovative multi-tier platforms and applications used across the globe. As part of project implementations team, you are going to utilize the latest technologies and development processes, with focus on customizing and integrating our products and platforms with various customer internal and external systems and services.
- Lead a team of product implementation & software development professionals
- In close collaboration with the project management, lead and coordinate the development components and development resources during the whole lifecycle of the project
- Act as a single point of contact for the PMs with allocated development resources
- Be responsible for providing implementation analysis of requirements
- Perform development resource planning and conflict resolution
- Coordinate with system architects, IT implementation specialists, and the customer technical personnel the best implementation architecture and systems integrations
- Provide development part of the project WBS and task delivery estimates
- Control and monitor the completion of tech WBS and provide feedback to PM
- Communicate with clients to ensure effective solutions are proposed for any issues or new features
- Coordinate development implementation and software customization resources necessary for the project
- Coordinate the development testing (to include integration, security and load/performance testing) and deployments from Dev to Test environment
- Resolve complex issues arising from QA and resolution of UAT issues
- Troubleshoot or arrange and oversee the deep root-cause-analysis of any technical issues that arise during the product implementation. Participate in architectural and framework evaluations
- Occasionally travel abroad, as needed
Qualifications & Requirements:
- University Degree (preferably in Computer science, Information systems, Mathematics, or Telecommunications)
- Experience as senior software or database developer that can take ownership and coordinate the technical components and resources on projects and work with PMs to successfully deliver projects
- Ability to work on all layers of the application – with focus on back-end, API’s, services integrations, and database.
- Experience or understanding of software engineering best practices, design patterns, SOA, ESB, GIT or comparable version control system and within the full software quality engineering and release cycle
- Equally important to the technical and product knowledge are also the supervisory, people and communication skills and ability for working across teams and with customer’s staff
- Versatile technology, troubleshooting, and software development skills, with intense focus on customer and project success. The team leads shall be respected senior-level developers with adaptable and advanced technical, people management, and coordination skills and experience
- The following will be considered as advantage:
General Requirements for All SG Employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.