Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Ref. No.: JSD/T
- Participate in the development of FinTech software solutions
- Work with a technical lead to design and implement features, based on established architecture and provided detailed requirements
- Work on new and existing system components for our Cloud platform
- Write clean, understandable, and well-documented code
- Write and maintain unit tests for each functionality
- Maintain and comply with the technical documentation
- Comply with the company code convention
Qualifications & Requirements:
- University degree in IT subject or equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience in software development using web-based technologies
- Full software development life cycle (SDLC) experience
- Ability to work in a mixed nationality team
- Understanding of basic and advanced OOP concepts
- Experience with version control systems (any) is a must
- Experience with Node.js is a huge advantage
- Experience with AngularJS is a huge advantage
- Experience with MS SQL is an advantage
- Experience with Azure cloud and services is considered an advantage
- Knowledge of financial services and systems is considered an advantage
General requirements for all SG employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.