Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Junior Financial Analyst, Sofia
Ref. No.: JFA/SF
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual operating reports.
- Assist in the month-end closing process of the Group entities through general ledger and expenses classification review as well as the preparation of adjusting journal entries and supporting schedules.
- Reconcile transactions and intercompany accounts on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Assist in the preparation of statuary financial reports and management accounts of the parent entity.
- Analyze and drill down data in order to explain the dynamics on a detailed level.
- Assist in the budget and reforecast process.
- Assist with audit requirements and is responsible for information requests.
- Provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing financial data.
- Assists in special projects, ad hoc analysis, and other requests from management while collaborating with other departments.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in financial and accounting activities.
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Robust Excel and MS Office skills.
- Ability to work with large sets of data and heavy work volume.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Must have strong initiative and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong command of English Language.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent follow-through and proactive work style.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain confidential data.
By joining us you can:
- Use your passion to make an impact and unleash your career with a purpose.
- Increase the meaningful moments in your life by working for a company with proprietary products that drive digital transformation, boost financial inclusion, and improve the quality of life for millions of people.
- Maximize your compensation by our regular salary review, annual bonus, and stock option programs.
- Benefit from our Recognition program and Employee Referral program.
- Feel safe with the additional health insurance.
- Enjoy a work-life balance with 25 days of paid leave, flexible working time, and work from home.
- Discover the exotic destinations where our customers operate.
- Enrich your world with the new friends you will find in the amazing fun-loving and multicultural environment of our company.
Why Software Group?
- You are looking for an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
- You want to take pride in working for a company with Bulgarian origin and worldwide presence.
- You care to make an impact on financial inclusion and help people improve their lives.
- Your professional goals lead you to your next planned career step in a team where everyone benefits from the passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
- You appreciate getting recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements and maximizing them in our team.
If this sounds like you, apply for the role in our Sofia office! All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.