Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Junior Marketing Specialist, Sofia
Ref. No.: JMS - SfMain responsibilities:
- Coordinate the organization of lead generation activities across all regions Software Group operates in:
- Communicate with event organizers of conferences and exhibitions;
- Support local offices with the organization of Software Group and partner-led events;
- Take care of events logistics and consistently meet deadlines;
- Support digital lead generation activities for events;
- Collect results from event activities and upload leads to an online CRM system.
- Coordinate the production and branding of marketing materials at HQ (brochures, banners, giveaways, etc.) and distribution to local offices when needed.
- Coordinate campus branding and office design activities.
- Upload content on the corporate website and blog; support social media activities.
- Assist in the preparation of different marketing materials including presentations, newsletters, email campaigns.
- Cross-department collaboration with:
- Sales and partners teams – for lead generation activities;
- Design team – for creating visuals and different materials;
- Finance team – for invoicing and payments;
- HR team – for HR events and employer branding.
- University degree in Marketing or Business.
- 1-2 years of B2B marketing experience, preferably with focus on event management.
- Knowledge of B2B marketing principles, practices, and tools.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good team and cross-team player.
- Critical and creative thinking, attention to detail.
- Experience in digital marketing is considered an advantage.
- Fluent English.
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time.
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company.
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements.
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues.
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.