Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Junior System Administrator
Ref. No.: Jr - SysAdmin, Sf
In this role the Junior IT Ops Technical Support Engineer will be working in a team of IT Ops professionals who will help the job holder accumulate knowledge and deal with internal IT support issues on a daily base.
- Participate in the overall employee on-boarding/off-boarding activities;
- Install and maintain computers in the company domain;
- Install and configure peripheral devices like printers, scanners, etc.;
- Troubleshoot internal issues;
- Perform basic hardware maintenance and initial diagnostics to determine if warranty service is required;
- Contribute to the implementation and maintenance of IT policy to ensure business continuity;
- Contribute to the company knowledge base related to deployment of new applications and resolutions for known issues;
- Help and contribute to other tasks that may invovle: configuring internal network switches | testing and replacing network cables | helping customers with certificates - creating requests, generation and implementation | installing and configuring clients’ environments on request - onsite or offsite | setting up, configuring and maintaining monitoring for the deployed systems and other;
- University Degree
- At least 1 year of experience as a system administrator or similar
- Knowledge of OS installation and configuration - Windows, Linux
- Knowledge of network infrastructure
- Basic knowledge of virtualization technologies.
- Ability to efficiently communicate technical concepts
- Ability to work quickly and calmly to resolve technical issues
- Ability to learn fast and to cope with fast changing environments
- Desire to learn new things and perform technology researches
- Ability to work in team
- Result-oriented and effective
- Fluency in English
General Requirements for All SG Employees
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.