Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Mobile Software Developer, Mexico
Ref. No.: MSD/Mx
Software Group is a global technology company focused on end-to-end solutions for the financial sector. We serve a worldwide client base from seven main offices located in Bulgaria, Kenya, Ghana, Philippines, Mexico, India and Australia. All offices employ an experienced team of professionals, with an outstanding track record of handling complex financial development projects. We pride ourselves on delivering products and services, which adhere to the principles of quality, transparency and affordability. We strive to develop innovative, flexible, scalable and stable solutions that exceed industry standards. Position is located at Guadalajara, Mexico and reports to an implementation unit team lead.
Mobile Software Developer
- Participate in the development and functional extension of Android/iOS-based applications
- Develop front-end and server-side components of the systems parts
- Participate in all phases of the product development life cycle
- Communicate with clients to ensure effective solutions are provided
- Participate in architectural and framework evaluation
- Identify bugs/potential problems and resolve them in a timely manner
- Maintain and comply with the technical documentation and processes
- Occasional travel abroad, as needed
- University Degree (preferably in Computer science, Information systems, Mathematics, or Telecommunications)
- At least 2 years of experience in Java software development
- Experience in Android, iOS or Windows Mobile development
- Good understanding of client-server architectures
- Good understanding of business processes and project plans
- The following will be an advantage:
- Exposure to wide range of technologies and frameworks
- Experience with peripheral devices
- Previous experience with payment transaction systems
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases(MS SQL Server/Couchbase/CouchDB)
- Experience in Web development
- Experience with integration to third party back-end systems
- Experience in the banking domain
- Very good communication skills
- Very good or advanced level in English
- Ability to work in a team and with customers
- Results-oriented and effective
General requirements for all SG employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.