Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Network Infrastructure Engineer, Sofia
Ref. No.: NIE/Sf
For one of our IT Ops team we are looking for an experienced Network Infrastructure Engineer. Position is located at Sofia, Bulgaria and reports to the Global Infrastructure and Support Manager.
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of policy to ensure business continuity for critical company systems and tools;
- Set up, configure and maintain monitoring for the internal systems;
- Maintain the company knowledge base related to the network infrastructure;
- Help with network infrastructure support when needed, including:
- configuring edge and zone routers and firewalls;
- setting up new site-to-site VPNs and monitoring and debugging existing connections;
- configuring internal network switches and VLANs;
- configuring and maintaining company Wireless networks;
- Troubleshoot issues related to company internal and external network communications;
- Prepare and keep up to date company network documentation;
- Perform regular penetration tests network audits and give recommendation for improving the security of the company systems;
- Share knowledge with the other members of the team.
- University Degree;
- 3+ years relevant experience;
- Ability to efficiently communicate technical concepts;
- Ability to work quickly and calmly to resolve technical issues;
- Ability to learn fast and to cope with fast changing environments;
- Desire to learn new things and perform technology researches;
- Experience with FortiGate and Cisco ASA will be considered as an advantage;
- Ability to work in team;
- Result-oriented and effective
- Fluency in English
General requirements for all SG employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.