Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Operations Excellence Lead, Sofia
Ref. No.: OEL/Sf
- Lead, facilitate and control the usage and further implementation of internal collaboration and process tools;
- Work with technical and business departments (via focus groups) to analyze their processes and gather requirements;
- Research and implement effective solutions with new or the existing set of tools based on processes, requirements, company standards and best practices;
- Participate in definition and configuration of key performance indicators (KPIs) and facilitate automated approach in tracking and monitoring;
- Implement change management process for managing Atlassian and related toolsets configurations across all implemented instances;
- Facilitate reports related to tools utilization and correctness of the setup and data;
- Create best practice materials and training documentation for internal usage;
- Provide consultation, guidance and recommendations for business process optimizations, new integrations and tool set improvements;
- Work within the constraints of budget, schedule and scope to manage risk and ensure adherence to established processes and methodologies through:
- Interaction with Management, suppliers, and internal resources;
- Demonstration of advanced knowledge in tooling design;
- Mentoring other employees;
- Defining and managing scope, time and cost for complex projects ;
- Identifying risks, taking responsibility for mitigation actions, and managing mitigation plan
- Occasional travel to other company locations and customer sides abroad, if needed.
- University Degree (preferably in Computer science, Information systems, Mathematics, or Telecommunications)
- Experience with the usage and configuration of Atlassian or other related set of tools and plugins (Jira, Confluence, Tempo, etc.)
- Capable of working without strict supervision and collecting/compiling all the required information from multiple sources;
- Capable of multitasking and ability to work on multiple projects and set of documents in parallel;
- Experience creating document management infrastructures from the ground up;
- Fluent in English and professional-level experience in writing technical documents;
- Experience in and passion about planning and coordination of knowledge sharing and professional development of others, including teaching and coaching;
- Experience in and drive to analyze complex business processes, with the focus to determine process or efficiency improvement possibilities will be considered an advantage;
- Experience in and strive about problem solving, research & prototyping, standards, technical designs, UML diagrams, and architecture documentation will be considered an advantage;
- Experience in graphic design, diagrams and other artifacts will be considered an advantage;
- Experience in banking, finance or microfinance industry will be considered an advantage;
General requirements for all Software Group employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.