Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Ref. No.: CQC/KE
The CreditQuest Consultant position is based in Kenya.
- Requirement identification
- Product configuration
- Implementation and deployment
- Integration to third party systems
- Training delivery and facilitation
- System/custom development to close product gaps
- Provision of post live support
- Occasional participation in pre-sale activities
- Any other activity that might be assigned from time to time
- Minimum bachelor’s degree from a recognized University
- In-depth understanding of credit origination and approval process in a financial institution
- Experience as a business analyst
- Proficiency in SQL database required
- Development and integration experience required. C# and Java skills preferred
- Training delivery and project management experience will be advantageous
- Willingness to travel at short notice is a must.
- Readiness to take on added responsibilities as required
General requirements for all SG employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.