Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Global Sales Operations & Enablement Manager
Ref. No.: SOEM/EU
Global Sales Operations & Enablement Manager
The Sales Operations & Enablement Manager is responsible for driving the effectiveness and efficiency of the company’s sales efforts. The role supports a company’s sales team by creating, evaluating, and optimizing data sets and sales applications to maximize sales productivity, as well developing and implementing the training, content, process and practices to support the sales efforts throughout the buyers journey.
Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer, the Role will manage sales administration, oversee business analytics and attainment planning, and direct sales force enablement. It will require working collaboratively with company leadership, sales, customer success teams, marketing, partners and other key stakeholders to increase sales results and productivity.
- Ensure the accurate sales reporting and forecasting using the Salesforce CRM tool, and managing all aspects of the platform.
- Support the buying and selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss, including supporting the contracting process.
- Support frontline sales managers and the leadership teams in executing effective management disciplines and establishing a sales coaching program.
- Lead the creation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, and tools to support the sales force.
- Support product launches by ensuring salesforce is aligned to the value propositions.
- Manage and evaluate data to determine the effectiveness of a product sales or campaign.
- Responsible for aspects of foundational and continuous learning programs for sales.
- Manages various sales enablement projects and coordinates sales enablement activities.
Key Skills Required:
- Strong communicator. Any changes within the organization, product offerings, or sales content need to be clearly communicated to all sales reps.
- Ability to collaborate with many different teams and personalities. Must be persuasive enough to align multiple parties behind one vision, and confident enough to ensure the execution follows through.
- Strategic, data-driven thinker. A good fit for the job should be able to use metrics and observation to improve sales process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Highly organized. The role will typically have several different initiatives on the go; Need to able to prioritize efforts based on the activities that will receive the greatest return for the organization
- Leadership: As the job involves working with individuals and teams, strong leadership qualities are required.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Extensive knowledge of modern sales methodologies, sales process, and buyer’s journey alignment.
- Extensive knowledge of sales management best practices, including pipeline management and developmental sales coaching.
- Extensive knowledge of sales enablement technologies, processes, and best practices.
- General knowledge of effective hiring and selection practices for sales roles.
- High adaptability and flexibility, including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change.
- Self-motivated; highly driven to produce results.
- Highly-developed training, presentation and written communication skills.
- Expert ability to collaborate and generate a spirit of cooperation while coordinating diverse activities and groups within a team environment.
- 3-5 years of Salesforce Experience (preferably certified) working in a CRM Manager/ Sales Manager equivalent, with verifiable proof of delivering business outcomes (increased velocity, increased win-rates, decreased rep ramp-up time, improving sales force performance).
- Past experience selling B2B solutions and/or managing B2B sales teams preferred,
- Experience working on global projects with complex solutions
Superior organizational, conflict resolution, time management, and negotiation skills
General requirements for all SG employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
- Job Locations
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.