Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Product Marketing Expert , Sofia
Ref. No.: PME/Sf
Position is located at Company’s Head Office in Sofia, Bulgaria and reports to the Global Marketing Manager.
- Know in details the solutions and products the company is offering, be the go-to-person for product knowledge
- Participate in creating value propositions, messaging and positioning of the company by industry and by solution
- Create and manage content - for company and solutions presentations, brochures, speaker content, customer and partner video tutorials, webinars, whitepapers, email campaigns
- Collect industry knowledge and be the company’s industry expert: know in details the specifics of the industry, the needs, pain-points and challenges of the potential customers, the value and benefits they are looking for; know the different players in the industry, their roles and interconnections, identify buying personas and formulate value propositions; conduct thorough market, industry and competition research and analysis
- Manage digital content like blogs, social media, digital content marketing
- Manage website content, organize lead generation activities through the website; be responsible for SEO, web reports and analytics
- Prepare content for internal sales readiness partner trainings by industry and solution
- Assist in all lead generation activities and campaigns with industry specific content
- Engage with and support Sales, Pre-sales, Product management teams and others
- University degree in Marketing or Business
- At least 3 years of marketing experience, preferably in product marketing
- Previous experience with product marketing and content management is required
- Experience in digital marketing is a plus
- Knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools
- Understanding of the banking and financial industry is considered a plus
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong influencing and consensus-building skills
- Critical and creative thinking, attention to detail
- Fluent English and proficiency in writing in English is required; command of additional languages will be considered a plus
General Requirements for All SG Employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.