Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Product Marketing Manager, Sofia
Ref. No.: PMM-Sofia
- Know in details the solutions and products the company offers, be the go-to-person for product knowledge
- Develop/adjust value propositions, messaging and positioning of the company by industry and by solution
- Create and manage content - for company and solutions presentations, brochures, speaker content, customer and partner video tutorials, webinars, whitepapers, website landing pages, email campaigns, blog and social media posts
- Collect industry knowledge and be the company’s industry expert:
- know in details the specifics of the industry, the needs, pain-points and challenges of the potential customers, the value and benefits they are looking for
- know the different players in the industry, their roles and interconnections, identify buying personas and formulate value propositions
- conduct thorough market, industry and competition research and analysis and present the key findings
- produce needed internal and external documentation, including battle cards, industry overviews, etc.
- Participate in the creation and management of go-to-market and demand generation campaigns with industry specific content
- Participate in the creation of customer success stories
- Prepare content for internal sales readiness partner trainings by industry and solution
- Engage with and support Sales, Pre-sales, Product management teams and others
- University degree in Marketing or Business
- At least 5 years of marketing experience, preferably in product marketing
- Previous experience with product marketing and content marketing is required
- Experience in digital marketing is required
- Background in the insurance, banking or IT industries is a strong advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Strong influencing and consensus-building skills
- Critical and creative thinking, attention to detail
- Fluent English and proficiency in writing in English is required; command of additional languages will be considered a plus
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.