Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Project Manager, Manila
Ref. No.: PM/PH
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with Software Group strategy, commitments and goals. The purpose of the role is to help the process of solutions implementations in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project and communicating them clearly to all stakeholders, facilitators and partners. The core skill of the Project Manager is requirements and scope management for developing IT solutions to business problems and fulfilling business needs. Skilled Project Manager has to drive the whole project delivery lifecycle from initiation and analysis through design, development and testing and finishing with deployment and closure.
- Head the planning and implementation of projects within agreed cost, timeframe, quality standard and scope
- Track, manage and report on project progress in regards to: deliverables, timeframes, quality and risks to all stakeholders (internal and external)
- Provide accurate projections and actions on project changes, based on business, technological, situational or client influenced requirements
- Proactively support members of the project from both internal teams (developers, support teams, quality assurance engineers, TDM’s etc.) and external representatives (clients, partners, third party vendors)
- Remain responsible for the ultimate compliance towards agreed deadlines and deliverables through decision making, problem solving, nurturing communication and collaboration and executing professional acumen
General requirements for all SG employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.