Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Senior Consultant Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Solutions, Sofia
Ref. No.: SC_EPM_Sofia
- Responsible for delivering EPM solutions by working with customers to develop applications primarily for financial reporting
- Work closely with the finance team, senior management and IT to implement the highest quality solution
- Provide EPM solutions including process design and redesign skills, application and system design, software configuration, training, and ongoing support to our clients
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the nature of work performed by financial analysts, controllers, finance directors, and CFOs
- Perform advisory role of the customers during the analysis phase and the definition of the future business processes in the system
- Provide technical assistance to the sales teams, participate in project scope definition, customer discussions and demos
- Identify additional project extension possibilities
- Maintain and develop additional deep solution and industry knowledge
- Master degree in Economics – Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of professional experience in Accounting or Finance department
- 2+ years of experience in consulting for software implementations a plus
- Deep knowledge in the areas of financial consolidation, planning and budgeting
- Excellent analytical ability
- Excellent command in Excel
- Excellent data modeling skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Team player and outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel
- Prior experience with any of the following products will be considered as a plus: SAP Outlooksoft BPC | SAP BOFC (Cartesis) | HFM (Hyperion Financial Management) | FDM (Financial Data Quality Management) or UpStream | Hyperion Planning | Hyperion Essbase | IBM Cognos |any other EPM solutions
- Another advantage would be a professional accounting designation (e.g. CPA, CMA, CGA, CA), advanced degrees (MBA, MFA), and/or other professional designations or certifications (applicable to accounting/finance and information technology)
By joining us you can:
• Get big and valuable opportunities to navigate and boost your career to the next level in the fin-tech and software industry.
• Design your career in a way that meets your present deep needs and ensure your well-being.
• Benefit from our Recognition program and Employee Referral program.
• Maximize your compensation by our bonus and stock option programs.
• Feel safe with the additional health insurance.
• Enjoy work-life balance and have flexible working time and work from home.
• Travel to extraordinary destinations where our customers are.
• Increase the meaningful moments in your life by working for a company that boosts financial inclusion and improve the quality of life for millions of people.
• Enrich your world with the new friends you will find in the amazing fun-loving environment of our company.
Why Software Group?
• You are looking for an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
• You want to take pride in working for a company with Bulgarian origin and worldwide presence.
• You care to make an impact on financial inclusion and help people improve their lives.
• Your professional goals lead you to your next planned career step in a team where everyone benefits from the passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
• You appreciate getting recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements and maximizing them in our team.
If this sounds like you, apply for the role in our Sofia office! All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.