Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Senior Consultant Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Solutions, Sofia
Ref. No.: SC_EPM_Sofia
- Responsible for delivering EPM solutions by working with customers to develop applications primarily for financial reporting
- Work closely with the finance team, senior management and IT to implement the highest quality solution
- Provide EPM solutions including process design and redesign skills, application and system design, software configuration, training and ongoing support to our clients
- Demonstrate solid understanding of the nature of work performed by financial analysts, controllers, finance directors, and CFOs
- Perform advisory role of the customers during the analysis phase and the definition of the future business processes in the system
- Provide technical assistance to the sales teams, participate in project scope definition, customer discussions and demos
- Identify additional project extension possibilities
- Maintain and develop additional deep solution and industry knowledge
- Master degree in Economics – Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of professional experience in Accounting or Finance department
- 2+ years of experience in consulting for software implementations a plus
- Deep knowledge in the areas of financial consolidation, planning and budgeting
- Excellent analytical ability
- Excellent command in Excel
- Excellent data modelling skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel
- Team player
- Prior experience with any of the following products will be considered as a plus: SAP Outlooksoft BPC | SAP BOFC (Cartesis) | HFM (Hyperion Financial Management) | FDM (Financial Data Quality Management) or UpStream | Hyperion Planning | Hyperion Essbase | IBM Cognos |any other EPM solutions
- Another advantage would be a professional accounting designation (e.g. CPA, CMA, CGA, CA), advanced degrees (MBA, MFA), and/or other professional designations or certifications (applicable to accounting/finance and information technology)
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.