Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Full Stack Developer, Sofia
Ref. No.: FSD/Sf
Fullstack Developer, Sofia
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Champion new and improve existing design methodologies. Provide guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems- , or process-related topics.
- Build applications for Linux and Windows platforms.
- Maintain code integrity and code organization.
- Follow and implement effective security and data protection practices.
- Mentor and help more junior software engineers.
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- An additional plus knowing any of: Cassandra, ReactNative, Swift, Python, Java, C#, C/C++, .Net, Elasticsearch.
- Understanding advanced design architecture principles with good knowledge about microservices and good design practices.
- Experience in working with graphic designers and in converting designs into visual elements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Energy, self-motivation and a can-do approach.
- Fluency in English.
General Requirements for All SG Employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.