Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Server and Network Infrastructure Engineer, Sofia
Ref. No.: ITOps/Sf
For one of our IT Ops team we are looking for an experienced Server and Network Infrastructure Engineer. Position is located at Sofia, Bulgaria and reports to the Global Infrastructure and Support Manager.
● Occasional travel abroad, as needed.
- ● University Degree;
● 5+ years relevant experience;
● Excellent communication skills;
● Ability to efficiently communicate technical concepts;
● Ability to work quickly and calmly to resolve technical issues;
● Ability to learn fast and to cope with fast changing environments;
● Desire to learn new things and perform technology researches;
● The following will be an advantage:
- VMWare experience;
- JIRA experience;
- General understanding of business functions and industry specifics;
● B1 or higher level in English;
● Ability to work in team;
● Result-oriented and effective.
General requirements for all SG employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.