Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Software Development Team Lead, Varna
Ref. No.: SDTL- Vn
- Contribute actively to the end-to-end design, development, implementation and continuous advancement of our innovative multi-tier platforms and applications used across the globe.
- Utilize native and hybrid technologies and development processes, with focus on customizing and integrating our products and platforms with various customer internal and external systems and services.
- Provide technical and people leadership to a team of product implementation and software development professionals to ensure they apply industry best practices.
- In close collaboration with the project management, lead and coordinate the development components and development resources during the whole lifecycle of the project.
- Responsible for providing implementation analysis of requirements.
- Participate in and coordinate development implementation and software customization resources necessary for the project.
- Coordinate with system architects, IT implementation specialists, and the customer technical personnel the best implementation architecture and systems integrations.
- Control and monitor the completion of the development work of the project.
- Communicate with clients to ensure effective solutions are proposed for any issues or new features.
- Resolve complex issues arising from QA and resolution of UAT issues.
- Troubleshoot or arrange and oversee the deep root-cause-analysis of any technical issues that arise during the product implementation.
- Participate in architectural and framework evaluations.
- Occasionally travel abroad, as needed.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science / Mathematics / Informatics or similar.
- Experience as a team lead or 5+ years of experience as a software developer that can take ownership and coordinate the team, the technical components and the resources on projects and work with PMs to successfully deliver projects.
- Ability to work on all layers of the application – with focus on back-end, API’s, services integrations, and database.
- Experience or understanding of software engineering best practices, design patterns, SOA, ESB, GIT or comparable version control system and within the full software quality engineering and release cycle.
- Equally important to the technical and product knowledge are also the supervisory, people and communication skills and ability to work across teams – local and global, internal and external.
- Versatile technology, troubleshooting, and software development skills, with intense focus on customer and project success.
- The following will be considered as advantage:
- Experience with integration with 3rd party APIs and back-end systems
- Experience with ISO8583, WSDL, SOAP, JSON, JSON-RPC
- Network administration and/or troubleshooting experience
- Experience with application servers, web services and networking protocols
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases (MS SQL Server/Couchbase/CouchDB)
- Experience in the banking domain
- Strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional intellectual, professional and problem-solving abilities.
- Energetic, self-motivated, with a can-do approach.
- Willingness to learn and to take challenges.
- Have a creative, initiative and inventive mind, find issues and suggest improvements.
- Fluent in Bulgarian and English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.