Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Software QA Engineer, Sofia
Ref. No.: SQAE/Sf
- Specialize in full-stack QA (Web service, Front end & Non-Functional testing).
- Interact daily across multiple tribes in tribe organizational model to advise and coordinate code deployment, test execution and quality standards.
- Drive Quality engineering best practices and innovation to ensure new products & application changes meet the functional & non-functional requirements and do not negatively impact quality.
- Independently conduct robust & reusable test cases to achieve smooth test execution and facilitate future automation.
- Prepare documentation and participate in internal workshops and activities for knowledge sharing and team development.
- Have 2+ years QA experience and strong technical orientation (working with services, databases, code changes, troubleshooting, and traffic monitoring tools)
- Have experience using Jira, Xray or other test management tool
- Have the ability to work simultaneously on multiple streams/projects within rapid timelines
- Have strong team player and customer interaction abilities
- Be result-oriented and effective
By joining us you can:
- Get big and valuable opportunities to navigate and boost your career to the next level in the fin-tech and software industry.
- Design your career in a way that meets your present deep needs and ensure your well-being.
- Benefit from our Recognition program and Employee Referral program.
- Maximize your compensation by our bonus and stock option programs.
- Feel safe with the additional health insurance.
- Enjoy work-life balance and have flexible working time and work from home.
- Travel to extraordinary destinations where our customers are.
- Increase the meaningful moments in your life by working for a company that boosts financial inclusion and improve the quality of life for millions of people.
- Enrich your world with the new friends you will find in the amazing fun-loving environment of our company.
Why Software Group?
- You are looking for an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
- You want to take pride in working for a company with Bulgarian origin and worldwide presence.
- You care to make an impact on financial inclusion and help people improve their lives.
- Your professional goals lead you to your next planned career step in a team where everyone benefits from the passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
- You appreciate getting recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements and maximizing them in our team.
- If this sounds like you, apply for the role in our Sofia office! All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.