Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Head of Practice – CreditQuest, Kenya
Ref. No.: HPQC/KE
The role is to lead the team that will be responsible for product development, implementation, deployment and ongoing support of CreditQuest. The role is based in Kenya, and the consultancy agreement is with Software Group Bulgaria.
- Propose, develop and implement product evolution path and roadmaps
- Lead, organize and manage project teams
- Establish and manage support desk
- Facilitate new client acquisition through provision of pre-sales support (RFP response, proposal preparation and product demos)
- Ensure projects are delivered timely, profitably and to client quality standard
- Identify opportunity to upsell and cross sell company IPs
- Have full responsibility for growth and overall management of the practice
- Minimum first degree in related discipline
- Skills in Credit origination, appraisal and collection for retail, corporate and SME business
- Extensive project management and client management skills
- Business analysis skills
- A critical thinker who is capable of improving on existing methodology
- Be proficient in SQL database management and programming in C#
- Willingness to take on new responsibilities as and when demanded
- Readiness to travel for extended duration
General Requirements for All SG Employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
- Job Locations
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.