Find a position that suits you and apply today!
T24 Technical Consultant, EU
Ref. No.: T24TC/EU
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Carry out requirement gathering and documentation
- Install and configure Temenos T24 Core Banking and Inclusive Banking system
- Support existing T24 installation
- Create and amend loan and account products using relevant T24 modules
- Create and amend menus, screens, reports, enquires and workflows in T24
- Customize T24 operations using JBASE and JAVA routines
- Facilitate end user training
- Develop web services, APIs and interfaces using T24 tools
- Build new applications that will interoperate with standard T24 features
- Experience of T24 administration and financial reporting
- Indepth system development skill using JAVA
- Work collaboratively as part of a team and work independently with minimal supervision
- At least 3 years of experience in implementing and supporting either T24 core banking
- Experience undertaken customer/country specific development using T24 tools
- Administration skills, system tuning and application of fixes/patches
- Integration skills using TWS, Integration Framework, and knowledge of other protocols such as ISO, SOAP, etc.
- Ability to carry out regression testing following system change
- Skills at configuring T24 Core and retail modules
- System development using JBASE, Java, SQL
- Data migration skills
- English language required
- Experience working in a bank or a financial institution is a definite advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Frequent travel required and where necessary, for extended duration
- Holding a valid EU residency and/or work permit is a must
General Requirements for All SG Employees:
Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.