Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Team Lead IT Ops, Sofia
Ref. No.: TLITOps/Sf
Team Lead IT Ops
- Act as a point of expertise in both the technical aspects and operational aspects of service delivery.
- Understand the core tools in use and how they should be optimally utilized.
- Know the standard processes and ensure the standard processes are being followed.
- Understand optimal service operation, and where operations are not performing to expectations raise the issue with the Global Head of IT and Support with respect to initiating a service improvement plan.
- Be open, approachable and proactive with the Delivery Team technical staff to enable them to operate effectively.
- Manage the IT Ops team based in BG Headquarters and other Software Group offices.
- Conduct regular operations meetings to tackle day-to-day delivery issues and ensure follow through on action items.
- Additionally, ensure that the average duration of the incidents & service calls reduces over time.
- Unplanned downtime reduces over time.
- Follow the crisis management process accurately and efficiently.
- In collaboration with the Global Head of IT and Support ensures that all projects, tickets and assigned tasks are accurately recorded and processed by the correct resolution groups.
- Мonitor team members' participation to ensure the training they provide is being put into use, and also to see if any additional training is needed.
- Perform other job tasks assigned to him / her by the management in relation to their competence and professional responsibilities.
- Know the organization and management structure of the company.
- Know the principles of formation and movement of information flows within the company.
- Observe the internal rules of the company.
- Occasionally travel abroad, as needed.
- Secondary/high education degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems or similar.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience within IT Operations, infrastructure services support.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, strong command of English Language. Fluent in Bulgarian.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions in a difficult and pressured environment.
- Communication in multi-cultural/complex environments
- Ability to manage changes.
- Good understanding of how service delivery functions and its impact on customer satisfaction.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Results-oriented and effective
General Requirements for All SG Employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.