Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Technical Solutions Architect, Sofia
Ref. No.: TSA/SF
- Responsible for managing, gathering, and processing information related to overall solution architecture, data architecture, system architecture, and identity management.
- Assist in the development of solution architecture (both tactical and strategic,) data architecture, and identity architecture to fully manage/support enterprise needs, services, systems and technology management
- Lead and deliver solution engineering, project coordination, business requirements analysis, requirement specification, and project documentation.
- Draw upon experience working at the enterprise level to deliver multiple moderate to complex solutions and successfully drive the engagement team towards an optimal solution.
- Conduct requirements gathering and analysis sessions with clients
- Translate requirements into functional design documents and review and critique both functional and technical designs
- Ensure programs are envisioned, designed, developed, and implemented across the enterprise to meet business needs.
- Ensure that projects remain on-time and on-budget, while delivering within the scope defined in the Statement of Work.
- Evaluate new technologies and create proof-of-concepts for use cases with sufficient detail to facilitate decision-making processes.
- Design and build core technology using industry-leading technologies including virtualized and container-based infrastructure and related technologies in a way that improve software releases.
- Develop estimates for work.
- Respond to RFI/RFP to determine how the solution must be developed
- Manage every phase of the project life-cycle from intake through delivery.
- Communicate and train Engineers in software best practices, architectural principles, design patterns, and effective software development principles.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to one or more team members.
- May be responsible for leading a team, but do not directly manage people.
- Track and document requirements for enterprise development projects and enhancements (e.g. architectural functional requirements)
- Assist in the planning and design of new or upgraded systems.
- Assist in the evolution of enterprise product and system roadmaps.
- Perform analysis of overall information management systems. Assist in analysis of specific system elements, such as system software, components transactions, integration architecture, data modeling, and processes, with recommendations for appropriate changes.
- Promote the effective use of the information management systems throughout the Company.
- Develop software cost estimates by analyzing the business requirements and viable design solutions.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- 7+ years of experience in software development and software architecture design
- Experience in product and project management
- Engineering and software architecture design
- Business analysis skills
- IT infrastructure and cloud development
- Experience in designing for API & Micro-services centric environment an Enterprise Integration Platform
- Experience with data architecture design and implementation of different DB engines
- Experience in defining and socializing the enterprise roadmaps and translating the roadmap into tactical implementable steps
- Experience with data architecture design and implementation of different database engines
- Experience addressing operational and non-functional concerns (e.g. horizontal & vertical scalability, performance, maintainability, load distribution, resilience, recovery, security, privacy, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep analytical skills
- Resource management skills
General Requirements for All SG Employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.