Find a position that suits you and apply today!
UX Designer, Sofia
Ref. No.: UXD/Sf
- Designing user experiences with the tools suited for the stages in the design process, from sketching to wireframing and prototyping with mock-ups
- Collaborating on user experience planning as part of the roadmap and functional definition of our standard platforms and applications
- Researching interaction design trends
- Researching technology trends
- Capturing functional understanding in clear visual language and UX depictions
- Supporting usability testing and verification of UX during the software development process
Qualifications & requirements:
- 2+ years of UX design experience for Web and/or Mobile applications
- Proven experience in Wireframe prototyping (experience with “Just In MindPrototyping” will be an advantage)
- Experience in designing usable software solutions, in particular in the area of mobile applications and web-enabled enterprise applications
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard user-centered design (UCD) methodologies
- Experience in working in agile software development
- Understanding of requirements capturing methods, such as user stories
- Understanding of common software development practices
- The following will be an advantage:
- Active interest in digital technologies and their impact for enterprises
- Experience in mobile development for Android and/or iOS ecosystems and devices
- Work experience in a global technology and/or financial company
- Very good communication (verbal and written) skills in both
- Very good level of English
- Ability to work well in a team
General requirements for all SG employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, please send your CV in English and a portfolio where we can see your UX process – from defining а problem to applying а solution. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.