Digital Loan Origination for Increased Outreach and Efficiency
Do you feel legacy processes are too time-consuming and resource-intensive, bringing high risks of error and fraud, lengthy turnaround times and lower customer satisfaction?
Do you want to onboard new customers in minutes from anywhere, approve loan applications within hours and disburse the loans soon after?
In this webinar, Geraldine O’Keeffe, Software Group’s Chief Innovation Officer, shares best practices in digital loan origination, taken from Software Group’s ten-year-experience implementing Digital Field Application solutions in leading FSPs across the globe.
Watch the webinar to learn how to:
- Do remote digital onboarding with biometrics identification
- Eliminate paper and reduce the errors from manual loan processes
- Speed up loan turnaround times
- Increase staff productivity so that your staff can handle higher caseloads and ultimately be more profitable
- Digitise all client data, including geolocation and build repositories that can fuel automated credit scoring engines in the future
- Improve customer experience with a convenient service by providing banking “on their doorstep”
This webinar is for any financial service provider that aims to accelerate loan processes from days to minutes. A special focus will be given to digitalisation practices which help FSPs reach remote, underserved markets.
Geraldine O’Keeffe is the Chief Innovations Officer of Software Group. She is passionate about financial inclusion and is inspired to help institutions leverage technology to achieve efficiency, scale and increase outreach. In the last 18 years, Geraldine has completed numerous consultancy assignments and hundreds of successful software implementation projects accelerating digital transformation for a range of different financial service providers (FSPs). As head of Product Management at Software Group, Geraldine stays in touch with the market at all times to identify FSPs’ needs, advise them on their digital strategy, and help build new products and solutions.